Barber Motorsports Park

Barber Motorsports Park v1.0

First of all, as a local with Barber Motorsports Park in "my backyard," thank you so much for recreating it—the track map geometry is probably as close as possible to the real thing and it's very enjoyable!

I will say in terms of elevation, however, that the incline up the front straight is absolutely wrong—the actual front straight is flat with no incline whatsoever and merely dips off going into turn 1. There's also a significant hill/crest between turns 12 and 13 where vehicles get pretty light. The "Alabama Rollercoaster" between turns 3 and 4 should also have a much more significant dip and crest at 4 (it's the most significant elevation change in the whole track, and a LOT of fun), but I think that's likely beyond the constraints of the Course Maker. The incline coming out of turn 5 is almost eerily perfect, though! If there's any way at all to incorporate those corrections into the course, I would be ecstatic!
I will give it to Silviozgb. Good surprise downloading this track. You can really attack the corners and it reward you back. Where is it located?.. Very good elevation changes. Your next project, could you try make Zolder, and Donington '93 version:). To all of you, don't hesitate to download this one. Great work, well done.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks mate for another great review! The 5 stars are very much apreciated. As mentioned in the track description Barber Motorsports Park is located in Birmingham, Alabama, USA. Maybe I'll give Zolder and Donington a try but there's plenty of other projects in my mind. ;-)
1st i was little bit sceptic to download it. But really good surprised. Maybe the best track i ever played in Gran turismo. It schould be part of it by default. Its absolutelly reality feeling to drive on it. Congratulations. More 5 stars. Well this one is must have.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the praising review! I'm really glad that you enjoy my version of Barber Motorsports Park.
great track love elevation change
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for your rating. I'm glad you enjoy my version of this fantastic track.
Back