Bilster Berg v1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Replica of Bilster Berg v1.0

This pretty new track opened in 2013 and was designed by famous F1 track designer Hermann Tilke, assisted by two-time Rally World Champion Walter Röhrl. It's a permanent Test and Presentation Track and part of the Bilster Berg Drive Resort.

The track has various elevation changes including some really tricky parts.

I managed to recreate the prominent elevation in many track parts so the feeling of the original track should be provided quite well.

The original homestraight is only about 400 m long so I had to adapt the last sector a bit. I tried to keep the character of the section though.

Have fun racing!

Here's a real onboard lap video in a Radical SR 3 where you can comprehend the layout and elevation.

Original Track Map

Bilster Berg_Map.png

Original Aerial View

Bilster Berg_Aerial View.jpg

Replica Track Map

Bilster Berg_Replica Map.png

Replica Scenery Map

Bilster Berg_Replica Scenery.png
Author
Patrick8308
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.83 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Patrick8308

• Road America
    Road America
    Major Update - track length and route revised, track width now 10 m, elevation absolutely perfected
  • Portimao
    Portimao
    Major Update - track length and route revised, removal of chicane, elevation absolutely perfected
  • Swift Motorsports Park
    Swift Motorsports Park
    Fast flowing track with moderate elevation plus an appealing variety of turns.
  • Woodland Dropway
    Woodland Dropway
    Fast, technical, diversified track - sophisticated elevation changes - picturesque woodland scenery
  • Nardò - Handling Track
    Nardò - Handling Track
    Fast Porsche Test Track at South Italy with proper length, similar elevation and wonderful scenery.

Latest reviews

A very good track, has everything you need in order to test and tune your vehicles.
nice track..!!!!!!!
Very good work, thank you for recreating this awesome track so accurately!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
I'm glad you enjoy this track. Thanks for reviewing!
Amazing job, it's so close the to real thing in the lap video! Tricky hillclimb, sweet undulations, hidden corner exits, a very tricky downhill section just before the crucial long backstraight and a nice sweeping 180 corner including a challenging braking zone just before the finish straight -- pure excitement!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for that very positive review! You described exactly what the track is remarkable for and what I like about it myself.
Excellent track with difficult corners, tricky under rain :)
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the rating, it's much apreciated.
Looks great.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks John for your rating!
Back