*BOOT ADDED!* Watkins Glen With Elevation Change

*BOOT ADDED!* Watkins Glen With Elevation Change -NEW- Version 2.0!

A little off but a lot of fun. A worthy addition to anyone's track library.
Tested it out with a stock Hyundai Genesis. Have to say the flow is there and its amazing. The 1st turn isn't as accurate but that's impossible to replicate with this version of course maker. The esses feel really nice but they seem long, maybe its me. The chicane is wonderful but a little too much elevation. Overall I really enjoyed it and you did the best you could with the makers limitations.
Great Track Nas,Only thing would be to add some more curbs coming out the the Outer Loop and see what you can do about the Inner Loop/Bus Stop as the dips aren't there but overall great job!
nascarfan1400
nascarfan1400
The issue with the inner loop is mostly out of my control, unfortunately. I made it as flat as I can, but its a small price to pay for the rest of the course.
The S-bends flow really nicely, even in a stock car. My only criticisms are the lack of a braking point into the inner loop, and a gap in the rumble strips where the boot would be. It's kind of irrelevant to put a gap in the rumbles there without the tarmac to back it up. That can be dangerous as well. I think the scenery has room for improvement but a fun track to drive on nonetheless.
Back