Brno Circuit v1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Replica of Brno Circuit v1.0

This is my recreation of the fantastic Czech woodland rollercoaster track Masarykring, now referred to as the Brno Circuit.

It's a very popular event of the annual Moto GP calendar with very high spectator attendances.

I've been there myself three times visiting Moto GP events and it was always a blast. Usually we've been walking around the whole track on Saturdays, watching the Free Practise and Qualifying sessions from several grandstands. You can get quite close to the track in parts and feel the sound and vibrations of the machines, simply amazing. On Sundays everyone brought his own camp-chair to the track heading for the biggest natural grandstand at the Omega (between Turn 8 and 9) to watch the races from there.

The woodland scenery is just beautiful and there are quite intense elevation changes. There are only seat grandstands at the homestraight and Turn 10, the remaining ones are natural grandstands.

The track is pretty wide with gentle banking and well suited for all kinds of cars.

v1.0 Release Notes:
  • track length ca. 200 m shorter than original
  • accurate route drawn over aerial image
  • elevation about 90 % correct (though inclination values may differ a bit from original)
  • proper track width (14 m)
  • correct gentle banking
  • curbs placed at original positions
  • original track gate on straight from T 3 to T 4
    (2nd track gate at Omega could not be placed due to app limitations)
  • many trees and woodlands represent the original atmosphere

Have fun racing at Brno Circuit!

Original Track Map

Brno_Original_Map.png

Replica Track Map

Brno_Replica.png

Original Aerial View

Brno_Aerial.jpg
Author
Patrick8308
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from Patrick8308

• Road America
    Road America
    Major Update - track length and route revised, track width now 10 m, elevation absolutely perfected
  • Portimao
    Portimao
    Major Update - track length and route revised, removal of chicane, elevation absolutely perfected
  • Swift Motorsports Park
    Swift Motorsports Park
    Fast flowing track with moderate elevation plus an appealing variety of turns.
  • Woodland Dropway
    Woodland Dropway
    Fast, technical, diversified track - sophisticated elevation changes - picturesque woodland scenery
  • Nardò - Handling Track
    Nardò - Handling Track
    Fast Porsche Test Track at South Italy with proper length, similar elevation and wonderful scenery.

Latest reviews

excellent, thanks!
Perfect replica! Have great fun driving on it! Nice job, Patrick.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for that great rating, I'm glad you enjoy Brno!
Excellent track with sweeping medium to high speed corners, nice rendition of the forest setting. The wide track makes many overtaking moves possible, but make sure you get the exit right or you will loose the position at the next straight -- ensuring gripping battles!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for that great review! I'm glad the track provides exciting online racing.
Welcome back Patrick, very good version of Brno, much better elevation and incline than my go on this track, well achieved. I keep this one, has deleted mine for this. I can definitely feel that you have been on this Circuit, in terms of track sites, and location in TPE. Hope to see more great tracks from you. P.S, hope this will be selected Track of the week;). Thanks for this track Patrick
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for that great review. :-)
Very good.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the 5 star-rating!
Back