Buddh International Circuit v1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Replica of Buddh International Circuit

Here's my recreation of the former F1 track at India near the capital of New Delhi. As many other new circuits it was designed by F1 chief architect Hermann Tilke and opened in 2011. Unfortunately the F1 circus left after the 2013 race mostly for bureaucratic reasons.

The track combines long high-speed straights with tight hairpins and flowing sections. There are some noticeable changes in elevation, especially at some corners.

Turn 1 is a quite tight 90° right leading to a long uphill lefthander. The radi of T 3 is extremely tight (19 R) so it's rather tricky to hit the apex which isn't unimportant for the following main straight. That is more than 1.150 m long and provides slipstream battles and hard braking overtakes before the next corner. Another medium length straight leads to the flowing section of the track which has been well-received by the F1 drivers proving a challenge to drive consistently on the limit.

While T 5 is rather easy you can fly off easily at T 6 if you're too fast and miss the turn-in point. Turn 8 and 9 is a fast chicane and leads to the super long T 10 /11. That turn provides high corner exit speeds down to T 13. Turn 14 is a tight kink where only some throttle lift should be necessary. Via T 15 and another short straight you reach the last uphill hairpin T 16.

The track is well suited for cars > 500 PP though race cars should provide most fun.

Enjoy racing Buddh International Circuit.

v1.0 Release Notes:
  • proper track width (14 m)
  • track length only 26 m longer than original
  • accurate route drawn over aerial image
  • moderate overall elevation with only some ups and downs very similar to the real track
  • curbs placed precisely
  • most marshal posts at correct positions
  • track gates and grandstands at right spots where possible
  • some tents at long straight to symbolize track facilities
Original Track onboard lap

Original Track Map

Buddh_Map.png

Replica Track Map

Buddh_Replica.png

Original Elevation Map

Buddh_Elevation.jpg
Author
Patrick8308
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Patrick8308

• Road America
    Road America
    Major Update - track length and route revised, track width now 10 m, elevation absolutely perfected
  • Portimao
    Portimao
    Major Update - track length and route revised, removal of chicane, elevation absolutely perfected
  • Swift Motorsports Park
    Swift Motorsports Park
    Fast flowing track with moderate elevation plus an appealing variety of turns.
  • Woodland Dropway
    Woodland Dropway
    Fast, technical, diversified track - sophisticated elevation changes - picturesque woodland scenery
  • Nardò - Handling Track
    Nardò - Handling Track
    Fast Porsche Test Track at South Italy with proper length, similar elevation and wonderful scenery.

Latest reviews

Dream come true in Gt6. Going to drive Formula Gran turismo here.
Awesome so much fun to drive on. Once again mate I had version of this on Eiffel flat but yours crushes mine ;-). Another high quality track I think I have 12 of yours now. Thank you for all your efforts with these tracks I certainly appreciate it, cheers.
Back