Resource icon

CHAPARRAL 2J '70

Thank you so much for this beautiful tune my dear friend! !!! I used to get the gold medal in the super lap 600PP. Easy to use car on this Willows Springs circuit. Thanks again my dear friend! !!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Coming from you, Tuner and friend, your satisfaction is greatly appreciated and i thank you !! Thanks again my dear friend !!
As always,, another SWEEEEETT set-up our friend!! I made a very minor adjust - 1 click up at the front, 1 down at the back to the RH, shortened the trans Max to 199,, ran a 100.891 at the 12/02/15 600pp "Streets of Willow" TT and expect with more drive time I'll get that down a little bit more. WOW! What a tune and THANK YOU buddy!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your summary !! Glad you have enjoyed the car !! Congrats for your very good lap time !! Thanks again Daduce !!!!
Nice tune , she just took gold in the New Racing Car Super Lap . great tune
Whis this tune I win very easily Idianapolis seasonal race,thak you for sharing my friend GR 65
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! It's a pleasure to read your satisfaction with this car !! Thanks again jac22 !!
Excellent tune handles like a dream keep them coming!!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot friend pilot !! If you enjoyed it and appreciate the tune, i'm satisfied !! Thanks again ZooB18 !!
Just one word. EXCEPTIONAL
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
THANK YOU !! For having tested and appreciated this car !! Thanks again Graham !!
Well after putting 116 miles on the Toyota 7 '70, I decided to buy the Chaparral 2J '70 and with your tune was able to gold the SE Historic Race Car Cup. Great tune, the car handled like a beast. I did mess around with the transmission settings for my style of driving but other than that, you nailed it for a great tune. Thanks! I look forward to future tunes to play with!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks Max !! I'm glad that you have managed to win the Gold with the car !!! Thanks again for the compliment !!! ;)
AMAZING!! I was having trouble with this race and I was starting to lose hope :P But this car won it for me! Really like how corners smoothly and is really fast! Thank you for your help! xD
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
All the fun is to me, glad that you are satisfied and that it pleases you !! Thank you for having tested it !! The pleasure ! ;)
Back