Circuit de Catalunya - v.MotoGP

Circuit de Catalunya - v.MotoGP Video added

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
I made the F1 version already but this one is even better. Is probably the best version out there. Some people asked for it and here you have it. :) Have fun

ps: the only thing that is missing to give it the realistic feel is the sorroundings but I can't do better than this. Unfortunately the app blocks me to put stuff in a great % of the sides of the track.

G.P. Monster Energy de Catalunya

About the circuit

In 1989, through the joint collaboration of the Catalan Autonomous Government, the Montmeló Town Council and the Royal Automobile Club of Catalunya (RACC), work began on giving one of Europe’s most beautiful cities a state of the art race track to match. The Circuit de Catalunya opened on the doorstep of Barcelona in September 1991 and welcomed its first international event that same month, hosting the Spanish F1 Grand Prix. It went on to host the European Motorcycle Grand Prix and in 1995 became home to the Gran Premio de Catalunya. Considered to be one of the best designed circuits of the recent era, the Circuito de Catalunya won the much coveted IRTA ‘Best Grand Prix’ trophy for 2001 and has a general admission capacity of 104,000 spectators.

circuits_13.svg

I can't find a onboard video of a car in the moto GP version of the rack so, this will do for the comparison. Yes, it's Maldonado. :D

Enjoy it and rate it if you like it.
Reactions: Nox_555
Author
zzz_pt
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from zzz_pt

Latest reviews

The MotoGP version of this circuit is better than the current F1 version and this is spot on.
zzz_pt
zzz_pt
Thank you for the review :) Have fun! I tried to make it as real as possible.
love it
zzz_pt
zzz_pt
Thank you for the feedback djm99 ;) Enjoy it!
Back