- Eifel Flat
- Number Of Turns:
- Length (Unit):
This is the part of the project:
Greatest Missing F1 Circuits Collection
The idea is to make recreation of best F1 circuits missing from the game (GT6)
· Sepang International Circuit: New and ultramodern; It was the first of the new breed of circuits that now dominate F1.
· Shanghai International Circuit: Home of Chinese Formula 1 Grand Prix
· Bahrain International Circuit: created rather fitting environment of Death Valley
· Bahrain International Circuit: created in Eifel Flat
· Sochi Autodrom, the newest member of F1 family, Grand Prix of Russia
· Hockenheimring, track that hosts (with Nurbugring GP) German Grand Prix https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/hockenheimring.3491/
· Austin's Circuit of the Americas appears to have finally ended 26 year search that USA has once again a modern and quality Formula 1 venue.
Ver 1.0 facts:
- Circuit layout was taken from Google maps for higher accuracy
- Following Google maps layout, the length achieved is exactly 3.427 mi (5.513 km).
- The width measured using Google maps is 12-16m. So the in-between value of 14m is taken for this design
- Curbing is also taken from Google maps for highest accuracy
- Uploaded video
- Only lacking is tightness of some corners (due to the Circuit Designer limitations)