4 Drop jaws.
Razerman
Razerman
Thanks for your review!
Great effort, thank you!
Razerman
Razerman
Thanks!
You are a genius love it. The extra grandstands opposite the pits are awesome again I don't know how you do it but well done. If I was going to nit pick anything it would be to remove the tents following the hair pin after the back straight. But it's fairly minor considering how awesome this track is. Great job and thank you for all your efforts with this track. Cheers.
Razerman
Razerman
Thank you :)

I wished there would've been more decoration options for Eifel but no :/. Also thought about putting the pit on the other side of the track, unfortunately it works the wrong way then :D.
Awesome track would give it 5 stars in a heartbeat if there was some stands etc round the track especially to hide the drastic elevation increases near the track edge but that's a minor beef compared to how well this track feels and drives. Great track don't how you got the elevation on Eiffel flat but you nailed it. Well done.
Razerman
Razerman
Thanks for your review! Uploaded a new version with some trackside objects. I guess I could've added more though.
Nice work with the track, I can totally fill in the gaps with my imagination when it comes to the track surroundings. The only funny thing is Turn 1, where there's no driving line and you get disqualified for going off track during a time trial.
Razerman
Razerman
Thanks for your review! Uploaded a new version with some trackside objects. Unforunately I was unable to fix that turn 1 bug without completely messing the elevation :(. I'll have to try again when I have more time.
Having been to COTA, I can say the elevation and the layout is spot on. Best COTA anyone has ever made on GT6, and my favorite track. :)
Razerman
Razerman
Thank you for your review! Appreciate it.
Back