- Eifel Flat
- Number Of Turns:
- Length (Unit):
Remade with new third generation custom tools, thanks for inspiration goes to @Grippy and @NingDynasty.
Biggest thanks goes to third generation tool makers, @PR1VATEJ0KER, @Razerman, @eran0004 and @tarnheld plus whole modified track path editor community! Not forgetting @Mr Grumpy either..
v.D3.33 - track is in good shape, it needs decoration, starting to learn that part, enjoy track, it's really addictive, so watch out
*Consider this as a preview version of upcoming final, there's at least three phases coming prior final version,fine tune of elevations, bankings and decoration, currently all three done, 95% overall finished*
- Elevations 99'9% done v.D3.2, v.D3.21 99.95%, v.D3.33 99.97%
- Banking 95% done v.D3.3, now v.D3.31 97% done, v.D3.32 99.9% done, v.D3.33 99.97%
- Decoration has started, 10% done v.D3.4, 95% overall done, not much left, more like fine tuning v.D3.41. Remake lot of cambers and other things v.D3.42(failure on object placements after turn 9. Repairing, reverting back to 3.41 and redoing stuff, lot of broken things on 3.42, problem starts from 6. To 7. Corner..argh)
Prefer to download 3.41 from version history, 3.42 will go to junkyard, too much things gone wrong on it.
Circuit Park Zandvoort v.D3.42
1:1 Replica "Perfect" with elevations and decorations
As it is, I now have to give it 4.8 stars, so I rounded it up ;)
Just a little more smoothing to some corners(higher resolution asphalt), if you can without breaking the game that would be fantastic and also some considerations in the thread.
Mainly from corner 12 to 13, the road is simply too flat, it needs to climb beginning from middle/end of corner 12
I really like the track with all the new added scenery, it needs to be placed, because it is there in real life, and they are also those you recognize the track from, and you use them for braking points as well, very important. What's there in real life, needs to be fitted in your replica to. Great hard Exelent work making this the best version of Circuit Park Zandvoort OdeFinn
Wow... The first time I have to comment on anything on this site because this track is sooo good that I really want to contribute to it getting even better.
Three little things prevent me from giving a 5 star rating:
1) Normally I like when there are houses next to the track of Eifel flat as it makes the scenery more interesting. On your track they are a little disturbing as they are soo close to the track and are not there in real life. especially the two houses in "Hugenholzbocht" and the church after "Arie Luyendijkbocht" do not fit there. Maybe you can move the track around a bit to get rid of them. They should vanish if they are too close to the road.
2) The "Tarzanbocht" should have a sandtrap on the outside. In real life it looks much wider and "spacier" for that reason. I think you can change the curve from a guardrail-curve to a sandrap-curve with the new tools.
3) The whole track feels a little too narrow for my liking... especially on the "Kampf der Zwerge" video you can see that it is quite wide in real life... I am sure that this is Polyphony´s fault as their scaling seems a little off... if you set the track to 10m (like I think you did) it is more like 9m of space between the curbs in GT6. I made a picture to show what I mean on the straight right after the "Tarzan":
The BMW is 4.2m long... if you put 2 of them on the track there is almost no space left what makes me think the track is 9m wide instead of 10... You can read about this issue somewhere here in this forum, too ;)
Everything else feels just perfect. I just love how you nailed that rollercoaster feeling all around the track!