Circuito Hornachuelos (4 variants)

Circuito Hornachuelos (4 variants) 1.0

I had great fun driving in this track! The flow is amazing, especially on faster cars.
This track is a modern classic. It's got a great flow to it and makes me want to give a rethink for all of my future tracks. Excellent job!
Wonderful track creation! The flow is really good and in a faster car it's great fun. My favourite turns are T12 and T13, various lines possible there. Additionally I have to say that the whole ressource presentation and creativity of the author is sensational!
Neatly layed out to create a balanced flow through the beautiful scenery. The LM layout is perfect for faster cars, easy to learn but hard to master. Be sure to stop by the Restaurantes at Fangio, the tapas are delicious!
Great flow. Somehow makes you feel like a driving god. Recommended for faster road cars.
Ryk says, "hypnotically addictive" and I can't put it better than that. Great use of the terrain produces realistic rises and falls. My favorite, possibly the NL.
Only tested the full layout. And is it suited to the faster cars in your garage Fast and flowing with some mighty fast sweepers and some "easy to learn, hard to master" combinations. Hypnotically addictive with a great natural rolling elevation change over the whole lap. No Jumps or crests to upset a modern race car.
Back