Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Club Ring Mini

Mini-Club-Circuit.png
This is super short circuit, only 440 meters long, suitable for low power cars and karts. The track width is 12 meters, providing plenty of room for overtakes. Elevation difference is 5.9 meters.
Author
eran0004
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from eran0004

• Bear Forest
    Bear Forest
    A fictional circuit set in a dense forest.
  • Oakhill Road
    Oakhill Road
    A fast, narrow and bumpy drive through the forest. Three big jumps.
  • Borjomi Road
    Borjomi Road
    A realistic countryside road with Euler curves and hairpins.
  • Tosaby Road
    Tosaby Road
    A long and winding road.
  • El Camí del Drac
    El Camí del Drac
    Fast countryside road followed by a winding mountain road.

Latest reviews

Superb with 350pp CS regs, like the Quick Match at Autumn Ring. Banning MR layouts opens up many more cool cars.

You cannot drive 100% out-in-out line on any corner. It's very technical. The generous width supports varied driving styles with different cars performing best with different finesse in the racing line.

Even at 350pp with under 200bhp, traction is a factor. Slippery Eiffel tarmac and a crested final turn require throttle control and balanced steering.

I'm sure this was exactly what you wanted to create. You've nailed it! Earlier start/finish is the only improvement I would echo.

Event created!
I enjoy this course with Racing Kart 125. This course is challenging because of the spin-prone gradient.
I want the distance between the start line and the first corner is a little longer. Now, I must start braking at front of the statr line.
Back