Complex String Replica

Complex String Replica 6.0

Wish the elevation changes were possible but this is as close as it gets.
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
Exactly sadly <:)
love it ! is it exact replica i don't know is it it a well made circuit indeed it is. i love drifting my volvo on it lol. thanks 4 sharing this track with us mate.
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
Glad to know it - thanks ^^
Really accurate, and it's great fun to drive on. I love using the Red Bull X2014 around here, and I'll have to give it a go with the GT-R LM NISMO soon as well.

Awesome job on this mate.
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
Glad to know it - thanks ^^
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
Pleasured to know it :)
Thanks X)
Overall this track is a decent replica of the track from GT3. The layout has enough similarities to feel like the original track. The turns are sharp, and the course elevation is quite flat which makes the sharper corners even more challenging.

With he right tuning and drive-train mix, this course brings out the better aspect of GT6's driving physics. All of which lead to an enjoyable experience.
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
ZEROTHEKNIGHT
I just wish if there is more available length for me in order to complete this replica to be as close as possible to the original.
If i could control the corners elevations then it would give me a better chance to make it even closer to the original - or at least having the chance to put an image files on the normal Eifel area rather than Eifel flat < : )
Anyway thanks for the fair review ^^
Back