Resource icon

Crandon International Raceway 1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
The Crandon International Raceway is a legendary track located in Crandon, Wisconsin that hosts the "World Off-Road Championship" annually.

In real life the surface is dirt and the length is only about 1.5 miles. However in GT6 we can't have dirt and 1.5mi would have made the most technical turns impossible.

So what we have here is an "adaptation" of a great off-road course to a great road race course. The track surface is nice and wide and very fast. There are big sweeping turns, kinks, decreasing radius switchbacks, and increasing radius hairpins.

This track should prove a decent challenge to both high and low downforce cars alike.

Screenshot_2015-10-06-14-24-05~01.png

Lap 2 shows how slippery the left hand kink can be if you choose the wrong line or carry too much speed...

Author
smskeeter23
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from smskeeter23

Latest reviews

Really like the fast sweeping curves.
The flow of this track is excellent, it feels like a great place to have a NASCAR or high power muscle car showdown. Put in a few laps with my racing El Camino (yes they can be tuned to race amazingly) and it was delightful!
smskeeter23
smskeeter23
Really glad you like it. I've been hoping people would find and try it because it's a really fun and fast track. GT3 and LMP are a blast. I would imagine Group C cars would be awesome.
Back