Resource icon

EBISU Circuit "Higashi" 06/03/2016

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
The EBISU Circuit "Higashi", in the Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.

The circuit is used in the original "Drift Bible", by Keiichi Tsuchiya. I got inspired by NORIYARÕ-alias ALEXI' to make this fabulous track. Visit noriyaro.com.:cheers:. Kinokuni.
noriyaro_ebisu_east_corner_001.jpg

What's normally listed as simply "corner 7", and made famous in Keiichi Tsuchiya's "Drift Bible" (called "Super Drift Technique" in Japan) it's also known as "Restaurant corner" because you can see it while eating your lunch in the restaurant. It's also known as "Benjo corner" or "Toilet corner", because if you open the window of the western-style toilet next to the restaurant, you can watch people drifting while you do your business.:cheers:
Emily-Minami.jpg

noriyaro_snowbisu_16by10.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

NORIYARÕ in action at "Minami" course, the famous high speed jump corner.
The picture used to draw from.
ebisu_600.jpg

Final result, hope you like it. All curbs are laid in the right places. Elevation is 70% correct.
I used image reference in Eifel theme. :cheers:
lEAelIC7If6NprLK2_0.png

Author
GT6champNK_69
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from GT6champNK_69

Latest reviews

I was looking for it.
GT6champNK_69
GT6champNK_69
Thanks mate. I'll hope it provides lots of fun racing on the track. And thanks for five stars, much appreciated. :)
I like great little track, when I can to remember the curves. Cool track for a eifel with elevation. :)
GT6champNK_69
GT6champNK_69
Thanks for the great review on this one. Much appreciated. I like it to, TBH, i was surprised how well the elevation turned out, and this one I'm most proud of, so thanks for the ***** stars.
I'll have Autodromo dell'Umbria comming up next, and Autopolis, look out for those soon:)
Back