Eifel Mountain Hop

Eifel Mountain Hop 1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Having had enough of Eifel Flat for a while (the 'flat' is a real giveaway), I had a crack at creating something that would be fun to me to drive in the Cobra Daytona '64 Coupe, and I believe I've come pretty close to achieving that (after a fair bit of tweaking). So, a run uphill through fast bends, into a fairly sharp right hander (blind over a crest: fun when you nail it), then dropping down into the valley, back up the hill, short run along the top, then plunging right back down through a series of sweepers. I have yet to place any trackside objects, or kerbs: I kind of like the 'purity' of just finding a road on the side of a hill, and making it into a racetrack, plus it offers good views of the coming bends (albeit with some unfortunate pop-up). I have yet to try it in anything other than the Cobra Daytona: I'm on a bit of an 'old car' trip at the moment.

Total elevation change is in the region of 306 metres. Oh, and it has a width of 9 metres. Sort of old school in that regard.

EDIT: Now with 'highest quality' video, to give you an idea of what's what. As well as my 'interesting' driving.

IMG_0023.jpg
Reactions: watermelon punch
Author
Waster3000
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Waster3000

Back