Resource icon

Etheredwick Grange 1.1

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
A circuit based on East Yorkshire country roads near the villages of Aldbrough, East Carlton and Flinton, home of the Z-cars mini.

I have posted this before but there was a mistake in the link. Hopefully this is now working.

This circuit was created using scribble maps to create the track shape outline file. Track accuracy is above 95% to real world road corner shape with only a handful not being possible due to the track creator limitations, the whole circuit must be very close to 100% accuracy in scale. Please let me know your feedback both positive and negative, this is my first upload and attempt at a circuit based on the roads I love to drive. I try to keep things as accurate as possible which may hinder track flow, but this keeps it very difficult, which I love. I have a couple of other circuits in the works and many many more ideas I'll attempt if anyone is enjoying them as much as I do. I'm also thinking of creating a less accurate version with wider track width for a more flowing fantasy style version of each circuit.
  • lhsIuYt3TiEokvEaL4_0.png
    lhsIuYt3TiEokvEaL4_0.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 10
Author
DJE CLK GTR
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from DJE CLK GTR