Resource icon

FERRARI 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61

Awesome tune! Works even with no weight added and full power! Has just a little oversteer coming out of the corners, but that's very manageable. Another great tune Ghostrider! Thank you!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Your satisfaction and pleasure for a car are greatly appreciated and i thank you !! Thanks again Dom Sireci !!
One of the most beautiful cars in the game!!! Add you amazing tune and it becomes a masterpiece!!! Great job my friend!!! You are the best tuner in the game .....PERIOD!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your comment, your satisfaction and have enjoyed this beauty, I THANK YOU my friend tuner MaxHavoc !! Take care of you and thanks again !!
Great tune pal, love the old 250 GT and now I've got one that's worth having.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot sheene76 !! I appreciate really read your satisfaction and loved this lady and i thank you !! Thanks again friend !!
Grea ttune
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot R_Gouveia !! I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again friend !!
After it has visit your workshop it NOW a JOY to drive , handles so good, it can be pushed hard and it wont let you down. Really A GREAT JOB my friend
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Your satisfaction is really appreciated !! Thanks again Soren !!
Great Tune, Thank You mate !!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks to you ! ;)
Back