Resource icon

FERRARI 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61

Grea ttune
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot R_Gouveia !! I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again friend !!
After it has visit your workshop it NOW a JOY to drive , handles so good, it can be pushed hard and it wont let you down. Really A GREAT JOB my friend
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Your satisfaction is really appreciated !! Thanks again Soren !!
One of the most beautiful cars in the game!!! Add you amazing tune and it becomes a masterpiece!!! Great job my friend!!! You are the best tuner in the game .....PERIOD!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your comment, your satisfaction and have enjoyed this beauty, I THANK YOU my friend tuner MaxHavoc !! Take care of you and thanks again !!
Great Tune, Thank You mate !!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks to you ! ;)
Great tune pal, love the old 250 GT and now I've got one that's worth having.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot sheene76 !! I appreciate really read your satisfaction and loved this lady and i thank you !! Thanks again friend !!
Awesome tune! Works even with no weight added and full power! Has just a little oversteer coming out of the corners, but that's very manageable. Another great tune Ghostrider! Thank you!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Your satisfaction and pleasure for a car are greatly appreciated and i thank you !! Thanks again Dom Sireci !!
Back