Resource icon

FERRARI 250 GTO CN.3729GT '62

Stunning ride for Historic Cars event.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Always a great pleasure for me to read your satisfaction for a car and i thank you !! Thanks again b_u_r_z_a !!
Great Tune... I just moved ballast to position 0 and it seemed to tame tail happiness by quite a bit. Thanks!
Cheers
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Baron Blitz Red for your satisfaction and i'll try it with your change !! Thanks again friend !!
Great tune! Only problem is that it likes to oversteer, especially in 2nd and 3rd gear. Other than that, awesome!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot GTE4everyone !! I changed the setting of the car and the gearbox !! I hope she will be better !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
She a Nice Old lady, A tiny understeering, and a issue when shifting from 2nd to 3td there she loose RPM , and she likes to make smoke fro the rear tyres out of corneres testet at Mid-Field. but even with this minor issues she a joy to drive . Great job
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren !! The main problem and it's really disappointing on the part of Polyphony Digital is that the adjustment is limited ( Camber and Toe ) but i'm still looking for to improve the car !! I have other settings gearbox, i tested which is best !! Thanks again my friend !!
Great tune !! Notting to say !! Thank you !!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you !! If you like it, i'm ok !! ;)
Back