Resource icon

FERRARI 250 GTO CN.3729GT '62

Great tune !! Notting to say !! Thank you !!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you !! If you like it, i'm ok !! ;)
Great tune! Only problem is that it likes to oversteer, especially in 2nd and 3rd gear. Other than that, awesome!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot GTE4everyone !! I changed the setting of the car and the gearbox !! I hope she will be better !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Great Tune... I just moved ballast to position 0 and it seemed to tame tail happiness by quite a bit. Thanks!
Cheers
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Baron Blitz Red for your satisfaction and i'll try it with your change !! Thanks again friend !!
She a Nice Old lady, A tiny understeering, and a issue when shifting from 2nd to 3td there she loose RPM , and she likes to make smoke fro the rear tyres out of corneres testet at Mid-Field. but even with this minor issues she a joy to drive . Great job
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren !! The main problem and it's really disappointing on the part of Polyphony Digital is that the adjustment is limited ( Camber and Toe ) but i'm still looking for to improve the car !! I have other settings gearbox, i tested which is best !! Thanks again my friend !!
Stunning ride for Historic Cars event.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Always a great pleasure for me to read your satisfaction for a car and i thank you !! Thanks again b_u_r_z_a !!
Back