Resource icon

FERRARI 458 Italia '09

really fast! found it had a little understeer but all in all really good, thank you!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot TerribleTimR for your comment, i'll try to correct this flaw when i will have a new PS3, thanks again mate..
It was never easier and more beautiful to drive a Ferrari. Have read the great comments, bought car, set your great setup and then only had driving pleasure with this Ferrari!
Great tune works with SH as well beautifully balanced tune you & Jeje are my fav tuners CHEERS.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Your satisfaction and compliment are greatly appreciated and if Jeje and me can be helpful with our tunes, then it's a pure pleasure to share them !! Thanks again ZooB18 !!
This is a really good tune Well done. Gentle on the brakes coast to the apex let the tyres do their job and then once you hit the apex full power out the car just grips brilliantly Love it
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend, for your satisfaction and your comment, i thank you !! Thanks again redmk1 !!
Great car, a pleasure to drive your tunes. Thank you very much.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot ST70 for your satisfaction for the car, i thank you my friend !! Thanks again !!
Master tune from mastertuner thanks Ghoshtrider, I see you are appreciated thats very deserved,I hope google translation is correct
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Glad to read your satisfaction for the car and your google translation is correct !! Thanks again jac22 !!
Excellent!! This set-up works very well in the 550pp QM at High Speed Ring. Thank you GhostRider,, you're efforts building these tunes and sharing what you've come up with is very much appreciated! :-)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Always a pleasure for me to read your satisfaction for a car and it is also a pleasure to share settings with you !! Thanks again Daduce1947 !!
Great tune,i was change a weight and put more weight so the wheels in front are going in red only on very hard braking,my ballance is 49:51,and brakes are 3-3,for me perfect,next thing is I need adjust speeds for Midfield(550pp) and Nurburgring(max pp) to catch up wit first two,i was 5th of 11 players.Nice work GR
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! I propose a setting and you have adapted it to your driving style, good work team !! You're right about brakes and i changed for your 3/3 !! Thanks again Wesker143 !!
Very good tune , only changes the breaks to 5/5 , gearbox nice and fast, stable and handles really good , then I tryede it with 600PP then it began to understeer alot, so a tune with 600PP YES PELASE, but this 550PP is Excellent my friend
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren !! I've corrected the brake to 5/5 and i prepare you a 600pp version !! Thanks again my friend !!
Fantastic. Try it at 600pp and have more fun when it is seriously quick. At 550pp the setting doesn't show how good it is. Changed the brakes to 5/5 which changed the stopping power a bit and gave a bit more confidence in turning the car into the corner. Great job GR again as always. You are the best GT6 tuner without a doubt.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your valuable opinion and the compliment ( really appreciated ) !! I'll be upgrading the car !! Thanks again v8s !!
I completely agree with everything GexTrack has said. I have always liked the 458, but you have just made it so much better. Top tune, well done..
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham !! Thanks a lot !!! ;)
This car is perfectly pleasant driving !! Good tune !! Thank you !!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you !! If you like it, i'm satisfied !! ;)
Back