Resource icon

FERRARI GTO '84

Brilliant, simply brilliant. With your tune, all of this cars bad habits are cured. I tried this at the current intermediate level seasonal at SS5 and it handled superbly. I decided to take a chance on increasing the PP to 550 for the current expert seasonal at Ascari. I expected the car to revert back to its old bad habits, but I was pleasantly surprised. Your tune is awesome at 550PP on Ascari! What a treat to be able to relax and enjoy the GTO around Ascari. Thanks for another great tune GhostRider!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot TripleE63, it is always a pleasure to read your comment and your satisfaction for the car is a wonderful compliment for me and I thank you, thanks again mate..
You are clearly the best tuner on GT6 and I would imagine the new GT "7" (when it comes out). Your tunes are perfect for someone like me who is time poor for this game. You have made my racing life better.

This tune is amazing. Used Racing Softs, kept the 2" wheels and it is absolutely fantastic. Quick, stops well, turns in beautifully and has no vices. You can grab this car by the scruff of the neck and drive it's bum off and it won't bite back.

Brilliant job GR65. You are the best because you don't hold back your tunes, and you know what you are doing.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my dear friend for your comment, satisfaction and compliment, coming from you, i am flattered and I thank you for all your tests and advices !! Thanks again v8s R Us !!
Finally I decided to use this beauty. Alongside Lamborghini Countach this Ferrari GTO is an icon. Poster dream car of the 80's. With GhostRider65 touch it's a Grand Tourer that is pure joy to drive. Paint it white and feel like Don Johnson in Miami Vice TV series.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your comment and your satisfaction for this beauty !! Always a pleasure for me when you are happy with a car !! Thanks again b_u_r_z_a !!
Back