Resource icon

Ford GT40 Mark I '66

Ты лудший,музика просто плывё,так офигенно))
Otaliema
Otaliema
Thank you. I'm glade to hear you liked it. Can you edit you review to English? Thanks.
Thank you for this outstanding tune. The car drives like a dream!!
Otaliema
Otaliema
Fantastic to hear. I hope it brings you lots if fun and wins
I recently purchased this car after reading reading abut your tune on Exeter. This is a fun, no excuse tune. I particularly like to run it on Sierra, it is very well suited for that track. Thank you
Otaliema
Otaliema
Great to hear it works so well on Serria that's a no excuse track fast and technical. I hope it brings you many wins.
My first test of this beast was very impressive. I tested on Cape Ring South. I will be increasing the pp depending on the track. Every think this is a RouteX car, but it has so much more potential. I will be sending more of my friend's in this direction. Great tune, well done.
Otaliema
Otaliema
Great to hear sir. Glad you enjoyed the car.
Never thought to take it on route X I imagine it do very well there
Great tune used it one spa 550pp seasonal
Otaliema
Otaliema
Great to hear. I hope you enjoy it in many more races
Think I shall try this tune :-)
Otaliema
Otaliema
Enjoy the update it's faster than ever before
Excellent tune. I used a DS3 pad for this and found it very easy to drive and really fun to drive at the limit. The steering is very intuitive and the rotation is very fluid and allows for any line around willow springs. Well done for a excellent tune, I must say, I dropped 2.8 million credits to buy this car as I did not own it until now and this tune makes it worth all the money :)
Otaliema
Otaliema
Great to hear that it worked so well on a ds3.
Great driving sensation and mechanical grip. Extreme agile and fast. Totally different car. :)
Otaliema
Otaliema
Thank you. Enjoy on many races.
Good tune, thx
Otaliema
Otaliema
Good to hear you enjoyed it. Was their anything that was a little off or hard to control with the car?
Back