Resource icon

Formula Gran Turismo

Kudos on the fine tune,it made the latest F1 lap a pleasure. I had my own gear setup,though i'm sure yours is fine.Thank you for posting.
I just placed 1,175th in the newest time trial with a 1:37.479 around Silverstone! That's the highest I've ever finished in a time trial! Best Tune Ever!!!!!!!!!
You people are just talented. I playing GT since my CH but man, I am absolutely "zero" at tunes... I know only how to use it, but I dunno how to tune it! Thank you very much. My best so far is 1:36,446 at Silverstone, I need more practice, 'cuz I know I can better! More results are coming!

So, here's new record - 1:34,780, and smoking tires :D
Nice tune
Now this racing!!! I too like Coyote have been playing GT since the very beginning. Always knew how to drive'em, never knew how to tune'em. Definitely a tune worth 5 stars, only took me a few laps and I went from a 1:45 to a 1:36!! You can really throw the car into the corners and it sticks!!!
Enjoyable and fast and stable!
Sweet tune, thank you !!!!!
very good base, but needs some fine tuning for track. i lowered my suspension to 52 and made springs stiffer by 0.50 points.
Managed an easy 1.29.9 after a couple of laps, still plenty of time left on track. Great, stable tune. Only problem I've noticed is that the unloaded wheel tends to spin up through corners so you have to be careful during throttle application. Thanks man!
Good job with the tune, had the gold in 3/4 laps with a 39:8. I also took robs advice and lowered the and tightened the ride... Good stable tune. Thanks.
Fantastic job. Very good tune thanks to share it.
FINALLY I found a perfect tune for my wheel. Thanks!
Really good to drive and fast ideed, I had to drop accel sens to 12 but I think it's a matter of skill :D otherwise I really like the LSD settings!

Good job, thanks!
Awesome tune, got a gold in the seasonal very easily.
Its so bad, its good
I got gold on the third lap with this tune, before I couldn't go half a lap without out spinning. Thanks!
just amazing
very quick and stable
I love this tune!!!
Back