Resource icon

Guyan River Rd. (Country Touge) 2016-03-18

Length
Theme
Andalusia
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
The is not a joke. Do not let the looks fool you. This is a 1:1 scale replica of a local back road. The name is Guyan River Rd. in Barboursville, WV, US. It is an old road that parallels between Rail lines and Guyandotte River. Locals have sprinted on this road for over 30 years.
The only major differences that set this course apart from the one in real life is the track width. In real life, it is 17 ft. The TPE only gives me 19 ft. at the minimum. Plus the elevation is about 40% accurate. Quite a few parts remind me of the real one apart from its scale.
Plus the real life one has two small humps that make for great little jumps like the ones on Sierra.
This road also has two restaurants that the TPE kindly put in without my knowledge. So this is a great road to park and chill.

GRR2.PNG

GRR.PNG

Note: There is a sharp Z in the middle of this. It is an underpass that goes under the rail lines in real life. It is best to slow down and take it easy. It's the fastest way. The local road speed limit irl is 35 Mph.
GRR3.PNG
Author
Swift20B
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Swift20B

Back