Resource icon

HONDA HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

Great Tune and I could not set everything! Can u help?

1)How to reach 601HP? my limit ranges at 587 or such combining stage 3 w diferent turbos. Also with power at 96,8%??
2) Do we have to set up oil change, etc? How does it help?
3) Also gears could not find the values w speed at lowest level and GR at 5500.

Tks for ur help

Carlos
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Carlos for your comment, the setting is correct, oil change, engine stage 3 BUT I'll check the car !! Thanks again mate !!
Wow! So fast, so easy... The Fuji GT500 seasonal was a piece of cake with this one. Several seconds clear of gold on first try. Amazing! Thanks again, Ghost!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot PoNTiFeX5 for your comment and satisfaction for the car, i thank you !! Thanks again mate !!
Had an all Honda day and used a bunch of your tunes and mine and your tune on this was awesome!!!! Great job my friend
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Coming from you, it is a beautiful compliment to have appreciated this car and i thank you !! Thanks again my friend Tuner MaxHavoc !!
Hey Ghost. This car rocks. You should go into the GT hall of fame for your tuning talent my friend. Even at full power you can't put a wheel wrong. I pushed it and pushed it and it performed flawlessly. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us. Keep up the great work bud.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot mikezub !! Thanks for the compliment and for your satisfaction with the car, it is a pure pleasure for me !! Thanks again my friend !!
This car is a blast so easy to drive,simply shift gears very good job,thank's
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you jc22 !! Glad to read you have liked the car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Danm this is good ,, So fast throu corers without understeerig/oversteering. breaks really works good gearboz weeeeee ... At Mid-Field it did a lap time at 1:02.319 this tue stays on this car . GREEEEAT JOOOOB
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren for this compliment !! Glad and really satisfied to read that you have enjoyed this car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Nice tune, smooth as silk round the corners. Even running 1.20 update using a DS3. Thanks buddy (",)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you GB_HoTDoG !! I'm satisfied if you enjoyed it !! Thanks again !!
What a great tune.Can't praise it enough.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my dear friend vine lizard !! Glad that you enjoyed it !! Thanks again mate !!
Excellent tune, took more than a second off my time in the GT All Stars at Silverstone. Thank you.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you very much oldinachair !! If you enjoyed it and appreciate this car, i'm satisfied !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
This is amazing tune! HSV my favorite car in GT6. This tune made it much more better! Thank you! Well done! Good job! I love it!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Yernar !! I'm glad if you like and appreciate this fantastic car !! Thanks again !! ;)
This is more than just a seasonal event tune. The handling alone beats the current tune I had for the HSV. That and the speed which can be increased or decreased makes this one of the best cars on gt6. Great job, well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham !! This is a very nice compliment !! Thanks again mate !! ;)
I have runned the first test with a time of 1.33.xxx with your tune !! Thank you and continue !! For the beginner i am it is good to use well adjusted cars !! Thank you very much GhotRider !!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you !! We were all beginners !! I tune so that you and others can benefit from your cars !!! Thanks again !! ;)
Back