International Circuit for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan 1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
image.jpeg
International Circuit for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is a new and exciting addition to the motor racing world promising to put the previously untapped region of central Asia at the forefront of global motorsport. The 5.6km track is located near the former soviet fishing communities by the stunning Aral Sea, making the circuit one the most photogenic tracks in the world. Designed by legendary Architect Hermann Tilke, creater of the outstanding Sochi and Yas Marina circuits amongst others, fans can be assured of a circuit of the highest quality. Tilke himself commented that "It was a challenging circuit to design with restricted space and gradient but I believe it is my best circuit to date providing a strong technical challenge and plentiful overtaking opportunities."

Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev and Formula 1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone have struck a deal for an F1 race in 2018. Ecclestone says it is an important step into new market and also a circuit "for the fans" who will have the privilege of enduring a nine day donkey trek from Alma-Aty while watching the helicopters of the elite fly above. Ecclestone also reiterated the circuits overtaking potential saying, "I know F1 fans better than anyone, and one thing I know they've been wanting for years is more hairpins occasionally interspliced by straights not quite long enough for overtaking, this circuit has a record breaking ten hairpins, that'll shut them up!"

President Nazarbayev is delighted with the news saying it will raise Kazakhstan's international profile. He also went out of his way to assure the global community that the circuit will be built humanely and has the support of the Kazakh population. Nazarbayev commented, "I know Kazakhstan people, I am most democratic president entire history, 98% vote, Cameron Obama nowhere close. If you still not believe me I met local resident who said circuit very nice!"
Author
DaGiBUS
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from DaGiBUS

Back