Resource icon

Isle of Man Fantasy TT 2016-01-17

Great contribution!
Superb! I do believe that this the best flowing circuit that I've ever had the pleasure to drive on. It's truly spectacular how the flowing corners sweep over the crests and dive though the troughs!
Great work...great fun!
Fantastic!! Best track till now, love it!! Great Job!
perfect Mr G !
Great track, nice and fast yet technical. Thank you
I did the course myself and I love it... Sadly I couldn't get the climbs, etc. You've done a great job... Nice!
Mr Grumpy
Mr Grumpy
Cheers rob, glad you like it :)
Overall it's epic. My only complaint is that the uphill near the start is too steep and would be better if you could make it a serpent climb instead (if you can I'll give it 6 stars!)
Mr Grumpy
Mr Grumpy
Thank's eran. The 1st attempt was to close to the mountain in the north, elevation was mental so I dropped it down for the 2nd attempt but to much track was in the black area & I had tree's coming through the road. As for my 3rd attempt (which you guy's are using now) I can live with a slightly steeper hill at the start.
You did it again Mr Grumpy! Simply amazing track. I'm not too familiar with the original course, but yours managed to capture the feeling perfectly. Setting it on Andalusia and having lots of trackside houses and trees no doubt helped. This puts the original Sierra to shame. PD should hire you for Tourist Trophy 2 :)
Mr Grumpy
Mr Grumpy
Ta mate, I've been trying for ages to crack this track.
Did you watch the video ?
Outstanding. No other words for it.
Mr Grumpy
Mr Grumpy
Thanks P :)
Back