Resource icon

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12

Great tune. TKS
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my friend joao santos !!!! It's a real pleasure for me that you have liked this car! !!!! Thanks again my friend for your test and your comments.
Another great tune. It had a bit of under steer for me but was still able to win the race easily. You are doing a great job for use DS3 users. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my dear friend Racin510s! !!!! I appreciate a lot yours comments and your enjoy for this Lexus !!!! It's a real pleasure to read that !!!!! Thanks again my friend Racin510s
Very nice Jeje! Another great tune. I may try this on the 2010 LFA...
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my dear friend !!!!! I appreciate a lot your satisfaction. It's a real pleasure for me to read that! !!!! Thanks again my dear friend TripleE63
I can drive this car all day, you have done very well my friend on this setup, thank you.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my dear friend !!!! Especially coming from you it's a real pleasure to read your satisfaction and your enjoy !!!! Thanks again my dear friend fordlaser777
Superb tune goes like a rocket and handles like it's on rails.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
I appreciate a lot yours comments and your enjoy for this car. Coming from you it's a real pleasure! !!! Thanks again my friend Zoob18
Back