Resource icon

MAZDA LM55 Vision Gran Turismo

With this car, along with your fantastic setup, I've won the most races in GT6!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! This car is amazing and trully effective as the SRT GT-S Vision which is awesome !! Thanks again ragewi !!
Perfect just as it is! Bloody good work GR you really do have these tunes covered. Visit your garage every day to try out more of your tunes.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot durrymcsteve for your comment !! I thank your for this flattering compliment and he's greatly appreciated, however, if you find a tune that is not good, tell me and i'll change the setting !! Thanks again for your satisfaction my friend !!
WOW! ........sorry, that's all I could come up with to say! I tuned this car myself and it was badazz but your tune beat mine by like 2-3 seconds per lap on every track. Great job my friend!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! For your comment, satisfaction and to have appreciated the car, I THANK YOU !! Thanks again bro !!
This is an unbelievably stable tune. It works perfectly with RH and probably sports tires too! Great at any track but especially where there are elevation changes. Really great work!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot RiffleKing !! Always a pleasure for me to read that you have enjoyed a car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Fantastic tune, the car is extremely stable! You put some great tunes GR, thanks very much!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Moose72 for your satisfaction for the car !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Great tune, even a Geezer can drive this stable rocket. Thanks for all your tunes,
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot geezer1791 !! Glad to read that you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Another amazing tune. Thought my tune was quick, but yours is just a step up. So much fun and so quick. Great job as always my friend. Love your tunes
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! From you it's a real pleasure when i read that you like the car, i really appreciate !! Thanks again my friend !!
Amazing!!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot aforoni !! Glad that you liked it !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
great tune buddy!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot spaggy0558 !! If you enjoyed it, i'm glad and satisfied !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Very stable at the ring. Used this to win the seasonal expert race.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you very much Sebby0719 !! I'm satisfied if you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
very nice ..... thanks
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you friend pilot !! Glad that you enjoyed it !! Thanks again Alrob1968 !!
Very good tune and keep up the good work
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot dear friend jr4737 !! I'm glad that you like it !! Thanks again !!
Back