Resource icon

McLaren MP4-12C '10

Awesome tune! Again amazed that I can't get close to the Esprit Sport 350 at the Brands Hatch seasonal because the car felt like it was flying but, nevertheless, a magnificent car to drive. Many thanks
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot More Tinz! !!!! I appreciate a lot yours comments and your satisfaction for this car! !!!! Thanks again my friend More Tinz
Great tune Great tunner. TKS
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my friend joao santos !!!! It's a real pleasure for me to read your satisfaction and your comments. But I am not a great tuner, I just will try to do my better. Thanks again my dear friend joao santos
For me as a not professional or very good Driver, i managed it to get Gold at the actual Brands Hatch Time Trial and that was my prime Goal.YOUR Setup was the best for me at Handling & Stabality, many thx for this Tune. Probably a few are better to reach Top Positions in Ranking, but this one works really really awesome !
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my friend XMardukx! !!! It's a real pleasure to read your enjoy and your satisfaction for this car! !!!! I appreciate a lot yours comments. Thanks again my friend XMardukx
This is a very good tune, capable of very fast lap times.....however it does take a bit of practise to get the braking point right and the car does suffer from a bit of under steer. Once you get used to that you will love this car.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks you very much my dear friend Kenzel! !!! I appreciate a lot yours comments and yours satisfaction for this car! !!!! Thanks again my dear friend
Fantastic car to drive handles like a dream I know your geared for a different event but I lengthened the final to suit certain tracks I race having said that an absolute dream to drive great tune.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my friend Zoob18 !!!!! It is a pleasure to read your very detailed comments and I thanks you very much! !!! Thanks again my friend
Back