Mojave Supersport Park

Mojave Supersport Park 1.0

Length
Theme
Death Valley
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
I've not made many tracks at Death Valley, and most I make are at Eifel. I wanted to try Death Valley, and this is what I came up with. This probably the most addicting track I've made on any game. The track was tested in a Mercedes Sauber C9 Group C car, so this track is compatible with high powered cars! Especially cars with 1,000HP, those are a total hoot around this track!

Map.png

The track starts on the flying Mojave Straight, where the car can easily hit over 200mph if it has the power. Then it's hard onto the brakes approaching the 180, a slow corner that brings you on the first rebound straight. The exit of the 180 is crucial to get a good start on the Rebound Straight, where the cars can stretch their legs until they hit the Pitsop, a tight chicane that leads you onto the second half of the Rebound Straight. Then it's into the Gauntlet where the most challenging part of the lap resides. It's a series of four sections, Touge, Switchback, Parabolica, and Esses. Touge is the most challenging part of the gauntlet, with a series of low speed corners that lead into the Switchback with a tight left and right chicane onto a quick straight into Parabolica and then into the most fun part of the track, Esses. It's a quick right, left and right where the driver needs to clip every apex to be fastest through there. After the driver has survived the Gauntlet, it's straight into the Slingshot with a quick right and left sections and then into Sauber Curve, the fastest turn on track. Don't get too comfortable, because the Chute it up next, the most important corner of the lap. The driver must nail the exit to get good momentum onto the Mojave Straight, and then the lap is completed.

Who will break the two minute barrier in prototypes? Who will reach 260mph on the Mojave Straight? Who will brake deepest into the 180?
Mojave Supersports Park awaits.

Best Time in Test car: 2:07.864 (Sauber C9)
Reactions: Titus Taylor
Author
iName
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from iName

Back