Monticello Motor Club

Monticello Motor Club v1.0

Excellent work. I've raced on the North course and I can say that besides the elevations being off, the layout is pretty spot on. I really enjoy driving this track. Thanks!!!
amazing..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another great effort - really enjoy your tracks!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks Bob! I'm happy you like this one too.
A great track for the faster cars, with nice elevation changes and a great view from the top. Love the last section with a tricky chicane that is approached a top speed, a kinky straight that you cannot drive flat out and a tricky 180 corner leading up to the final straight. And the oysters at the club's cuisine are superb! :P
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for that review! I'm glad you like the last section that much, definately I can share your impressions.
Awesome track! I haven't watched the video yet from the RL track, and even if I did, there's a difference between watching a video and actually driving it. So, I can't judge it for its accuracy as a replica. What I can say is that the track has several corners with sharp elevation changes. Those elevation changes make corners a bit deceptive, which is what makes them challenging and fun. You have to keep the tires pinned down, or you go flying. Racing it in Makeshift Shuffle today was a blast.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Very much apreciated rating, thanks! Your description is very appropriate. Personally I like T3 and T9, both long left-handers with elevation change, very much. Every car feels different there and several lines are possible.
This is a fantastic track! It's so enjoyable. It has a great flow, some tricky corners, yet forgiving and not breathless. It seems so well suited to fast expensive cars! Perhaps not surprising being a private club track just west of the Hudson River Valley in New York, 90 minutes drive from Wall Street, and offering corporate entertainment venue, with a minimum membership investment starting at $40,000.USD and over 140,000.USD investment for the lifetime membership with unlimited track days and priority access to amenities. I'm sure one would find many illustrious characters at the real locale, such as Jeff Gordon, but probably more names recognizable to Bloomberg News and K Street. Needless to say, most will never have the opportunity to drive the real course unless there's a revolution. LOL But luckily for us, we have a track creator who has made a replica that's not only fun to drive, but very exciting to race, which we found that out at Makeshift Shuffle Track Day. And who will know, it could be even better than the real thing! ;o) It was so much fun. What excitement in the classic Lambo Miura Bertone & the Ferrari California. Even the race I drove the vintage Fairlady 68 in the pouring down rain was enjoyable. Thanks Patrick!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for this great review! I'm happy you enjoy the track that much. Furthermore I'm really satisfied with the fact that the track was fun racing it online.
Very good created. It's downloaded, and the flow and rhythm is great.
Never heard of this track. So thanks for sharing it.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for your review. I never heard of it before either as it's not very well known I guess. I was fascinated by the layout so I had to try to create it. Have fun racing!
Back