Monza + Oval correctly laid & planted

Monza + Oval correctly laid & planted 7.0

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Since I have learned that increasing the radii of curves (and straights!?) lets you plant many more objects since it decreases the greyed-out Areas, I have redone that course to make it a Little richer.

Monza%20mit%20Steilkurve%20zusammengef%C3%BChrt%20Satellit.JPG

Monza%20Revival%2001.jpg

Author
EmaNymton
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from EmaNymton

Latest reviews

There are a couple of these layouts to choose from so I chose yours coz it's more dangerous than the others even though there was one which had better scenery layout I like how you've done the elevation,Take a drive around BrunoPro74 track to get some idea.Cheers
EmaNymton
EmaNymton
Okay, thanks!
But as afaics Bruno Pro has done the oval alone, without the actual track included!
You should also have a look at his Suzuka-course where he had to cut and lay the track in such a way, that they do not cross each other (which they MUST, otherwise it's not Suzuka... and also Suzuka already exists in GT6 the correct way... I don't know how they do it at PD and don't let us do it in TPE also?).
As far as planting of objects is concerned: I planted as much as I could, but you cannot plant objects everywhere due to some stupid TPE-restrictions (which is especially true in narrow curves and hairpins, where the construction of such curves already is a problem in itself).
I would have loved to plant more objects, believe me, but TPE doesn't let me!
Back