Mt Akina

Mt Akina 2.2

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
My recreation of Mt Akina from Initial D. I used Eifel Flat so it's not downhill, but the layout has been reproduced as accurately as the course maker allows. The only difference is the first 4 consecutive hairpins are spaced out wider and I added a left-right between the 4th and 5th hairpin to get back on the original road's layout. Despite this it's very close to the original road length of 7.552 km. I used narrowest track width (6 meters) so racing is quite difficult. I considered a wider road but due to the app limitations it will compromise the layout too much. So it's aimed mainly for time trials and drifting. Slower cars work better than fast cars here (just like the anime). I used gentle banking to give a little bumpiness to the road, but not too much. Also added kerbs as "gutters" on the 5 hairpins.

Enjoy the drive touge lovers!
Reactions: ProjectF
Author
LeGeNd-1
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from LeGeNd-1

Latest updates

1. V2.2 Fixed little things

Very minor update. Fixed some miniscule gaps between trees (it doesn't show up clearly in the...
  2. V2.1 Added trackside objects

Widened the sectors as much as possible and added as much trackside objects as possible. Feels a...
Back