Resource icon

NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo

Just a few changes to make the car to drive !!

If you like the change, rate it and comment !! Thanks a lot !!
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Nissan
Performance Points
600 PP
Max. Power
0 HP
Weight
0 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
0 cc
Max. Torque
0 ft-lb
Drivetrain
4WD
Tires (Front)
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Power Limiter
92.4%
Ballast Weight
80 kg
Ballast Position
-50%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

Better
I used this car for the season event, "non-racing car with 4WD" PP 550, Super-Round Willow Springs, but this time you could not make much change! This car looks great, but compared to the Tommykaira ZZII '00, this car is the worst choice! Almost 2 seconds slower in a round on Willow Springs! Of course, this is only valid for my driving!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot ragewi for comment. I quite agree with your opinion, I used the car in Willow Springs, she won the gold but I was faster with the TommyKaira, in any case, I thank you for your satisfaction. If one day, you've got a problem with a setting of a car ( old version, average or bad ) does not hesitate to send me a message and I will make corrections. Thanks again my friend.
Great Tune, like all of your tunes
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Haigh !! Glad to read that you enjoyed the car and i thank you !! Thanks again mate !!
To be honest I don't like the car, but with your tuning it makes racing with it much more enjoyable. Great tune, well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham !! There were not many adjustment option but it holds the road now !! Thanks again mate !! ;)
Been testing this car this afternoon & it's much better with these small adjustments. The car is more enjoyable to drive. Thank you for your help & for sharing the tune :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Gyro !! Thanks again !! ;)
Just a detail And the car is much better, farewell understeer. Thanks a lot .
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
My pleasure. It is thanks to a pilot friend who pointed me this detail, that i share, thanks Gyro !! Thanks again Gextrack !! ;)
Back