Resource icon

Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06

Nice car made nicer.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my friend Keshu Rao. It's a pleasure for me to read your enjoy and yours comments. Thanks again my friend Keshu Rao
First, good job, i am using several of your setups to play (using G27 wheel).

I was looking for a GT500 Z setup so i tried this one, only on Suzuka and S races.

Here is my feedback if it can help:
- At first, my feeling was that the rear was excellent
- That the front was understeering, not a lot but stiff, needed to accelerate too late out of corners.
- The tire wear is good and you keep fully stable at F5/R6 tires worn out.
- When drafting behind a car, you are hitting the limiter all the time.

I did some changes (i am not a good tuner) :
- Moved final gear to 2.75. Keeping the good acceleration you have set while drafting up to top speed at the end of "Main straight" and "Back Stretch" of Suzuka.
- reducing Front extension from 5 to 4 and raising front from 49 to 51 (front suspension is bottoming when you have a wheel on a track border, no marging)

Now i can go full acceleration on the "200R" even overtaking with the front keeping grip.
Still an issue out of the "Spoon" and "2nd Curve", the front wants to go outside when accelerating out of the corner.
Thank you for your setups !
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
First of all I thank you very much for the time you took to write all your impressions on this Nissan. It is really very detailed and very constructive. For the final speed I limit all my cars to 280 km / h. Then it's up to the pilot to handle that. But that's a very good point. For your advice of changes on the suspensions I will take a closer look when the time allows me.
Thanks again VelociRaptor for yours comments and your enjoy for this car. Thanks again my friend
Back