Old Interlagos with elevations 1.0

Old version of the Brazilian circuit before the 1989 reform. Used to host F1 and all Brazilian races

1. Jeanr
    Theme:
    Eifel
    Number Of Turns:
    Length:
    Length (Unit):
    km
    If the download button does not work, please use this link:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/br/gt6/user/#!/friend/JeanR_81/course/1648777/

This is the old Interlagos, the 7980mts version (the réplica got 20mts longer). I made the réplica over the real circuit on Eifel Flat, and copy all the lenghts and radius on Eifel with elevations. Half of the circuit got the wrong inclinations, but the other half surprisingly close to the real! This used to be the favorite track of many F1 drivers, in the 70s. It is a challenging track, with very fast and very slow corners, and some long straights. It is real pity that the 1989 reform destroied the original track. Today would be very difficult to bring it back...

I hope you enjoy it!

Images

1. cZ24VmQ0N6voN2AEUY_0.png
    BarneyA, GT6champNK_69 and 508920 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. BarneyA
    BarneyA
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    beautiful flow and a few little surprises
    1. Jeanr
  2. Hjk91
    Hjk91
    5/5,
    Excelente!
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Obrigado!!
  3. Brunol
    Brunol
    5/5,
    I was really skeptical about someone being able to reproduce all the elevation changes in Interlagos, but hats off for this amazing job!
    To say it's not perfect, the first corner is perhaps too sharp compared to the original, and the pits/paddock are on the wrong side of the road (course maker limitation, maybe?)
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Hi, Brunol! I`m glad you liked! Yes, I can`t change the elevations, and the pits placement, because app limitations. But, I got pretty close! But, you can also try my other Interlagos, the new shorter one. The inner and ending parts are very very close to the real one!
      Thanks for your review!
  4. guiseyn
    guiseyn
    5/5,
    WoW. Top
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Tnx! Im glad you enjoyed!
  5. Diego Alonso
    Diego Alonso
    5/5,
    Oi Jean blz
    Meu essa old interlagos esta incrivel pro meu gosto.
    gostaria d saber se vc ja pensou em colocar o S do Senna nessa pista acho q seria a cereja no bolo!!!
    espero q considere a ideia
    valew
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Valeu, cara! Fica meio dificil pq o S do Senna, hoje, liga a reta principal com o começo da Curva do Sol e a Reta Oposta. E, no circuito antigo, ambos são no sentido inverso! Mas, acho que ficaria legal, sim!
  6. GT6champNK_69
    GT6champNK_69
    5/5,
    Amazing track. Really really good. I'm quite sure that the first part of the track is very close regarding elevation. And the inner part, and the last part of the track is spot on. Only last bend, and straight is a little bit of, but look at this, I'm so excited. Really enjoyable. Thanks for sharing this.
    Thumbs up mate.
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Thanks, man, I'm glad you enjoyed!
  7. DouggieAfr0Man
    DouggieAfr0Man
    5/5,
    Fantastic track! I must ask how did you copy the track from Eifel Flat to normal Eifel?
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Hi, thanks for the review! Its quite easy, actually: I made the circuit over a map on Eifel Flat and, once finished, I took pictures of the circuit to register all the radius and lenghts of all parts. And then just copy all this informations on Eifel. The trick is try to keep only one radius/lenght between anchor points. ; )
  8. 508920
    5/5,
    Really really good!! Elevations are as accurate as possible with course maker!!
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Yes, unfortunately it is impossible to change the terrain... Maybe in a Course Maker V2.0??? Lets hope so.
  9. lexmonteiro
    lexmonteiro
    5/5,
    Very Nice!
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Thanks!!!
  10. J_Nizzle
    J_Nizzle
    5/5,
    very good track, awesome. was hoping someone would recreate this. great job!
    1. Jeanr
      Author's Response
      Thanks!!!