beautiful flow and a few little surprises
Jeanr
Jeanr
Thanks!
Excelente!
Jeanr
Jeanr
Obrigado!!
I was really skeptical about someone being able to reproduce all the elevation changes in Interlagos, but hats off for this amazing job!
To say it's not perfect, the first corner is perhaps too sharp compared to the original, and the pits/paddock are on the wrong side of the road (course maker limitation, maybe?)
Jeanr
Jeanr
Hi, Brunol! I`m glad you liked! Yes, I can`t change the elevations, and the pits placement, because app limitations. But, I got pretty close! But, you can also try my other Interlagos, the new shorter one. The inner and ending parts are very very close to the real one!
Thanks for your review!
WoW. Top
Jeanr
Jeanr
Tnx! Im glad you enjoyed!
Oi Jean blz
Meu essa old interlagos esta incrivel pro meu gosto.
gostaria d saber se vc ja pensou em colocar o S do Senna nessa pista acho q seria a cereja no bolo!!!
espero q considere a ideia
valew
Jeanr
Jeanr
Valeu, cara! Fica meio dificil pq o S do Senna, hoje, liga a reta principal com o começo da Curva do Sol e a Reta Oposta. E, no circuito antigo, ambos são no sentido inverso! Mas, acho que ficaria legal, sim!
Amazing track. Really really good. I'm quite sure that the first part of the track is very close regarding elevation. And the inner part, and the last part of the track is spot on. Only last bend, and straight is a little bit of, but look at this, I'm so excited. Really enjoyable. Thanks for sharing this.
Thumbs up mate.
Jeanr
Jeanr
Thanks, man, I'm glad you enjoyed!
Fantastic track! I must ask how did you copy the track from Eifel Flat to normal Eifel?
Jeanr
Jeanr
Hi, thanks for the review! Its quite easy, actually: I made the circuit over a map on Eifel Flat and, once finished, I took pictures of the circuit to register all the radius and lenghts of all parts. And then just copy all this informations on Eifel. The trick is try to keep only one radius/lenght between anchor points. ; )
Really really good!! Elevations are as accurate as possible with course maker!!
Jeanr
Jeanr
Thanks for the review! Yes, unfortunately it is impossible to change the terrain... Maybe in a Course Maker V2.0??? Lets hope so.
Very Nice!
Jeanr
Jeanr
Thanks!!!
very good track, awesome. was hoping someone would recreate this. great job!
Jeanr
Jeanr
Thanks!!!
Back