P Bass

P Bass 1.2

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
If there's one thing I like more than/as much as/slightly less than playing GT, it's playing the bass guitar. So I figured I'd combine the two, by basing a track around my favourite bass, the Fender Precision. It's very much a track of contrasts: tight esses around the 'headstock' (with some interesting, unintentional bumps), two long straights for the 'neck': and then wide, flowing curves around the 'body'. I hated it at first, thought it had no rhythm (much like my bass playing), but the more I played it, the more personality it took on. Just like my P Bass.

Trackside objects help with braking markers: you really want to think about slowing around the time you cross the start/finish line; then on the back straight, the double grandstand represents the 'twelfth fret octave', and then the spectator bridge at the '15th fret' is a pretty good time to start thinking about slowing down for the hairpin that follows. The usual course maker restrictions make for wider than ideal turns in certain places. The hairpin onto the main straight can be frustrating, but a good late apex sorts that out. Plenty of kerbs have been added, but could always place more if needed.

Best enjoyed driving something with a deep, bassy sound... hang on, this is GT6 we're talking about... anyway, enjoy.

IMG_0021 - Copy.jpg
Author
Waster3000
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Waster3000

Latest updates

1. Again...

...it's getting late... Please no more 404...
  2. Fixed the link

Hopefully an end to 404's...
  3. P Bass (fixed link...?)

Hopefully no more 404's...

Latest reviews

I love me some bass.
Back