Resource icon

PEUGEOT 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92

Hey Ghost. Another fine tune my friend. The car handles so much better. Please clear up some confusion for me. With the weight and ballast position the front and rear distribution is 48:52, but on your tune the weight distribution shows 52:48. I would have to put the ballast position at -50 to achieve that, not 33%. Was that a typo? Which is correct? Thank you, Mike.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend, for your comment and your satisfaction for the car !! Thanks for reporting me this error on my part, now it's fixed !! Thanks again Mike for your post !!
Perfect in every respect for my driving style. Turns in beautifully, stops well (at 6/6 brake bias), it's very quick and handles well. No vices, just drive it hard.

Use racing softs, suits the suspension settings better. Try using the car at max pp, it will surprise you.

Great tune GR65
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot v8s R us !! For your satisfaction and your comment, i thank you !! Thanks again my friend !!
This One Is A BEAST . On RH tyres it´s goes under the 1 min mark. but it like to send the tail out but no problem to save it again .And with RS tyres on Weeeehuuuu it did laptimes on 00:57.273... What a car Only one thing I did´t like was the brrakes but again some will like them and some don´t . but I will get use to them . REALLY A EXCELLENT JOB you have done with this car
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren for your valuable information, i'll try to correct small defects !! Thanks again my friend !!
Back