RIDOX Replica Garage : AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN

RIDOX Replica Garage : AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN

CAR : Audi R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sports Team Phoenix ) '12
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Blancpain Max Power 412kW
Horsepower: 552 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 417.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.6%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as stock
Performance Points: 607

Blancpain power based on 2.5 Kg/Hp or 500HP

Horsepower: 500 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 417.0 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.4%
Performance Points: 594

Blancpain power based on maximum restrictor 365kW
Horsepower: 489 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 416.4 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 88.2%
Performance Points: 591

Alternative Setup ( Suspension/LSD/Aero ) for 1.09 :

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 21.43 19.39 (lowest possible)
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 2.2 3.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Alternate Aero :
FRONT : 280
REAR : 680

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 51
Acceleration Sensitivity: 51
Braking Sensitivity: 51

Notes :
This is a replica of Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain version, the power figures depend on the restrictor usage, so I have provided 3 different power levels.

The suspension has been overhauled from my older tune, incorporating new spring rate, damper, ARB, toe and camber. With the new setup, I can use same camber front and back, unlike in the older version :)
Overall the car is easier to drive, safer, and more consistent.

For LSD, I have used the same 2 way setup, with similar setup like in 458 GT3, while gearing also adapted from 458 GT3 homologated ratios, and it worked so well with the R8 LMS.

I have tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring 24H and Spa :D

With stock gearing and 528HP, it manages 52.5xxs at Tsukuba, 1:23.3xxs at Brands Hatch GP, 2:04s at Bathurst and 2:01s at Silverstone GP, all on 1st lap :D

To replicate 2014 Audi R8 LMS, I would suggest to run at 500HP

Please leave feedback about the replica, I always consider this car as a work in progress

Link to original tune/replica post on my garage :

AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version 607PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

UPDATE : Added new alternate suspension and aero set, the alternate setup offers better low speed stability and lighter steering at medium and higher speed, LSD remains the same. The new alternate setup is capable of 1:59s at Silverstone GP :eek: with 552HP.

UPDATE 1.09 : Added alternative setup for 1.09, with working camber, some little changes to the ARB, rear spring, toe, camber and LSD, thank @danbojte for testing
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Audi
Performance Points
607 PP
Max. Power
552 HP
Weight
1250 kg
Weight Distribution
Max. Torque
417.6 ft-lb
Drivetrain
MR
Tires (Front)
Racing: Hard
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Hard
Pit Service
  1. Change Oil
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
kph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (6th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.032
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.889
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
99.6%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
Ridox2JZGTE
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Ridox2JZGTE

Latest updates

1. Alternate Suspension, LSD and Aero for Better Stability on Low Speed

A simple update with a set of alternate suspension, LSD and aero for easier handling car and...

Latest reviews

Excellent tune. This had been sitting in my stockyard as i hated the way it drove. With this tune it's much better. Smooth & stable & a pleasure to drive.
Big thumbs up from me.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you :D
NICE JOB MY FRIEND!!!KEEP SHARING-THANKS !
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you, mate !! Visit my garage for realistic replicas and race cars replica, enjoy the fun :P
Great tune! This desireable car had been un-driveable for too long. Unfortunately, I have a 15th Anniversary Edition LMS Ultra and therefore I can't use your transmission settings. I hate how PD mucks with their 15th Ann. Ed. cars so much. They add extra power, sure, but tunes become incompatible. Regardless, the suspension and LSD settings are fantastic. The car is still a little twitchy in lower gears thru the twisty's, but that just means you better be paying attention to your inputs...
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks for giving great review, I don't have the R8 LMS Anniversary, but maybe you can use the closest ratio it can get. Glad the tune helped a lot of people :D
This car has been a pain since day one. I'm using the tune on both the DFGT and the G27. For the most part, its solid. I still need to feather the throttle out of tight turns. Longer sweeping ones, I can stay on it. Brake balance works well too. I think its the best its going to get. Good job!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you Sailworksman, glad the tune works on a wheel :)
Just wanted to say great tune. When losing control from pushing to hard I'm able to easily regain control and prevent spin. Fast & stable thanks!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you MRXAE86 :)
This tune knocked an average 9 to 13 seconds off of nearly every track. I used the updated suspension and rear end settings. Excellent! Thank you for sharing!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Glad the tune works for you :)
Very nice transmission :) I just used that because I had another tune inplace I REALLY like (from a GTP friend) I was looking for a realistic transmission tune and found it! great work! :D 👍
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks for reviewing the car, I have also added an alternate suspension, aero and LSD for better low speed stability under recent updates - the alternate LSD is based on review of a member here. Worth a try.
Now this nasty became drivable. 👍
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you :) I will still be coming back to the car from time to time, this car is unique, there are compromises to every tuning option to fix the front grip excess on low speed.
Back