RIDOX Replica Garage : Cizeta Moroder V16T '94 550PP Track Monster - Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

RIDOX Replica Garage : Cizeta Moroder V16T '94 550PP Track Monster - Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Brake Balance:
3/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 3/3 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I have own both street Cizeta V16T and the 15th Anniversary since 1.00. I used this one for arcade races at Bathurst in the rain, 30% water on track on comfort medium ( stock ). It was the best experience for me, so much fun and exciting battling Saleen S7, Nissan GTR, Ferrari GTO and Ferrari F430 :D

Back in 1.04, I tuned this for racing tire, it was slow progress with so many things need to be improved. I spent some more laps on my spare time for a few weeks, after about 50-100km driving, I finally feel this car is worthy to be shared :)

I set for 550PP for 1st level. For PP limit racing, lighter weight is paramount, so I reduced the weight to 1319kg. Power is at 520+HP, not really much as the car has immense torque, an aspect that easily bump up PP.

The most important part in building this Cizeta is suspension and LSD. The stock behavior is really bad for cornering at any pace higher than traffic :lol:.

So, I installed body rigidity as I also planned to fit racing tire on it :P, Stiffer springs all around, the ratio is balanced to give good grip around corners. My method is different than most tuners who tuned the Cizeta, but fear not, the car should drive much better from comfort soft to racing hard.

Every part of suspension is fine tuned to help the car around entry and mid corner, while the LSD is optimized for transition from mid to exit. The traction balance between left and right wheel is very crucial for this car as it has transverse heavy engine above the driving wheel. A high initial torque LSD is the order of the day, with a value just above the limit, any below the car might easily break traction.

For gearing, I used simple close ratio setup, the 3.300 final is for high speed track ( SSR7 ) and it will reach 320kmh. While the 3.700 final is for tracks like Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Brands Hatch GP, and Tsukuba.

The car was tuned and tested at Ascari, Bathurst, Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Brand Hatch GP, and SSR7.

I have an alternate setup with slightly different weight distribution 42/58, I read somewhere long ago that the Cizeta V16T has 42/58 weight distribution instead the stock GT6 at 41/59. Will need confirmation :)

Let me know if it needs any improvements.
ENJOY :cheers:

Link to original post at my garage :

CIZETA-MORODER V16T '94 550PP Track Monster 521HP 550PP Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Visit to share your thoughts, review or just friendly chat 👍
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Cizeta
Performance Points
550 PP
Max. Power
521 HP
Weight
1319 kg
Weight Distribution
Max. Torque
547.3 ft-lb
Drivetrain
MR
Tires (Front)
Sports: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Sports: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Improve Body Rigidity
Aero Kit
Type A
Custom Parts (Other)
[COLOR=Blue][B]GT AUTO[/B][/COLOR]
[B]NO Oil change[/B]
Improve Body Rigidity ( [B]INSTALLED in this build[/B] ) [B]- MANDATORY-[/B]
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Rosso Monza ( from Ferrari 599 '06 )
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  3. Window Weight Reduction
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed Unit
kph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.000
3rd 1.500
4th 1.200
5th 1.000
Final Gear : 3.300 or 3.700 ( adjust to track if necessary, recommended final 3.000, 3.300 and 3.700 )
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
87.9%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
Ballast Weight
1 kg
Ballast Position
40%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
Ridox2JZGTE
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Ridox2JZGTE

Latest reviews

Very nice tune! Fast and controllable.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you for the feedback, glad you can enjoy the car :D
This car is near impossible to drive when stock. Your tune helps the car stay in control. This tune just helped me win the A-spec race at Autumn Ring. Thank you for making this great tune!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
You're welcome :P
Excellent tune! I used your suspension and limited slip at 605 PP, and I can't believe this is this same car. I've been working on my own tune for this for quite awhile without success. Thank you!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you Mate :) Feel free to try my other cars - GT and replicas - garage in tuning forum.
Back