RIDOX Replica Garage : Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ( Base Model ) '09 570PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

RIDOX Replica Garage : Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ( Base Model ) '09 570PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Used it online against some actual GT3 cars with some minor tweaking. Balanced and dynamic to corner!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks mate :) If you are interested in the Deep Forest revision for the 458 GT3, let me know, you can post in my garage at GT6 tuning forum.
Awesome tune. Just changed to 530 cv to fit competition rules I'm in. Perfect.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you :)
Brilliant! The 15 Minute Ia Ascari Race is a blast with this.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you for the kind words :) Hope you enjoy the car for other races ( online ) as well.
Very stable indeed Sir, thanks alot for your time in posting this setup.
Thank You for making a 'proper' 458 racing tune! I know it sounds stupid, but I find powerfull cars like these harder to tune, so I respect your skills to tune this car!
very good tune, allthough i did make a few changes. i took off 5points of lsd accel (40) and 35points off lsd decel. also, i believe that on gt6 setting camber only slows down a car, so took that off as well. in any case, thank u for sharing...
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks for leaving feedback, the camber used to reflect real life spec used. This also brings it closer to the real life grip. Most of my replica are still a bit quicker even with camber replicated. Just one of the GT6 flaws :D
Great tune.I think the small amount of under steer makes it more realistic.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Run lower initial LSD value, check the notes for less understeer. Thanks for driving my replica.
An excellent tune. Handles perfectly. Even on the limit it holds a nice tight line. A real pleasure to drive. Everyone should try this tune. It's just about perfect.
Well done :)
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks mate
One of the best tunes I've tried. Great job
Great tune. Took it around Suzuka 2014 on Racing Hards in 2:03.xxx Love the sound as well. Sounds like a GT3 car should lol. Kudos.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Just perfect. The car handles so well and you really don't have to make any sacrifices when driving this in a race. The brakes are spectacular and the chassis is so stable at low, medium and high speeds. Just point where you want to go and step on the throttle. Grip is fantastic and steering is sharp. An all-around joy to drive hard. The car just wants more and more...
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you ALB123, much appreciated :)
Simply.. Amazing thanks :)
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
You're welcome mate :P
Top Tune. very enjoyable.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Glad to hear, cheers :P
Impressive!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you, mate :P
Nice and smooth. Good job
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you :)
Really remarkable how well this Tune works. Makes this car a joy to drive, with great confidence.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks Astro, try my other GT3 on my garage :)
Great tune a little understeer, great grip, I will defiantly be racing this car alot
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks for reviewing, to reduce understeer, you can lower both the LSD accel and brake by 1 or 2, until you find it works best for you. Have a great racing and win.
Great tune but my tranny is 7 gears plus the final and yours has 6 gears plus the final.
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thanks for reviewing the tune, also for spotting the mistake :), I updated the tune with added 7th gear and added note to ignore 7th if wanted authenticity, the original replica posts on my garage has 7 gears.
This tune is great on GT3 races.
Excellent GT3 replica! Despite some minor understeer (meanwhile fixed) the huge grip of the car makes it a serious contestant to the GT3 in the game.
Back