RIDOX Replica Garage : J's Racing Honda FIT RS Turbo '10 450PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

RIDOX Replica Garage : J's Racing Honda FIT RS Turbo '10 450PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Tsukuba Circuit_45.jpg

I love this car, I really do !!!
CAR : Honda FIT RS '10
Tires : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

For every GT6 player, this car is a must have :lol: The 1st car that every garage owner should be proud of, the FIT RS is a beginner's car, yet it has great potential when tuned and sounds decent, just don't use stock exhaust :lol:

This 450PP build is based on J's Racing Honda FIT RS track car ( Super Taikyu ). The weight distribution is fixed to replicate real life specification at 62/38, another GT6 mistake :) Fear not, this nose heavy FF is still agile and a rocket on twisty tracks.

For suspension, J's Racing OHLINS Type S coilover is used, with 10kg/mm front and 6kg/mm rear spring rate, the coilover allows -50mm drop on the front and -60mm drop at the rear. With damper tuned for balance and response, this FIT eats corners at Tsukuba with ease.

LSD is 1.5 way with medium preload for good response when traction is needed most, and low locking rate to balance things out.

Transmission uses 6 speed custom close ratio combined with ATS Final Gear at 4.688 :D This gives the FIT awesome acceleration that keeps the engine in sweet power range of the high rpm turbo. Adjust the final if necessary when higher top speed is required.

The car was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP + Indy, Nurb GP/F and Streets of Willow :D
The J's Racing FIT RS 450PP is capable of mid 1:05s lap at Tsukuba on comfort soft. Included below is the replay file of the test lap with the time done on 1st lap :D Take a note of how braking is done on 1st corner, smooth is fast 👍

Don't forget to try this little pocket rocket on sports medium ( R comp semi slick ) to appreciate just how wonderful a FIT can be on the track !!!

Notes : Ballast position is -43

LINK to the full tune post at my garage : J's Racing Honda FIT RS Turbo '10 237HP / 240PS 450PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

ENJOY :cheers:
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Performance Points
450 PP
Max. Power
237 HP
Weight
930 kg
Weight Distribution
62:38
Max. Torque
181.2 ft-lb
Tires (Front)
Comfort: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Comfort: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Change Oil
  2. Improve Body Rigidity
Aero Kit
Type A
Rear Wing
Custom Wing: Type B
Wheel Model
RAYS 57Gainer
Wheel Size
+1
Custom Parts (Other)
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - OPTIONAL - the J's Racing FIT has extensive chassis reinforcement and roll cage.
Wheels : Standard Size - RAYS 57Gainer in GT6 Matte 017
Car Paint : GT6 Polarized 016
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine
Stage 1
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kits
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Other Parts
  1. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  2. Sports ECU
  3. Catalytic Converter: Sports
  4. Window Weight Reduction
  5. Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
kph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (6th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Install all power parts
Set Default
Use default Auto Max Speed at 200kmh / 124mph
Adjust each gear, then set final
Adjust final according to track if necessary
Initial Torque (Front)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Front)
Braking Sensitivity (Front)
Power Limiter
100%
Downforce (Rear)
Ballast Weight
53 kg
Ballast Position
43%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
Ridox2JZGTE
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Ridox2JZGTE

Latest reviews

needs lot of work
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Would you be so kind to let me know what needs more work ?
So this is my first experience with a replica tune. And honestly I don't have my original Fit nor have I driven one since my first few days. This tune is definitely a keeper in my garage. After taking it to several career races at a variety of tracks and trying it on CS, SH, and SM tires I found it a very comfortable and predictable FF. Yes it understeers, mostly when I was off the throttle mid corner, but the turn in and corner exit were very tight. I was especially impressed when I put the throttle down at just how much tighter the rotation was and how much giddy up the car had exiting corners. My favorite race was by far at Trial Mountain on SM tires. This car handled that course with ease and felt awesome. Really great job!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you for sparing time to drive my replica tune :)
I enjoyed the FIT for racing in career, I'm glad you have the same experience. Hopefully the FIT will be as good in online races too :)

This is the 1st car that I posted on tuning database, I will post some more in the next few days taken from my garage. Most will be 450PP, 500PP and replica cars.
Back