RIDOX Replica Garage : J's Racing Honda FIT RS Turbo '10 450PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

RIDOX Replica Garage : J's Racing Honda FIT RS Turbo '10 450PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

needs lot of work
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Would you be so kind to let me know what needs more work ?
So this is my first experience with a replica tune. And honestly I don't have my original Fit nor have I driven one since my first few days. This tune is definitely a keeper in my garage. After taking it to several career races at a variety of tracks and trying it on CS, SH, and SM tires I found it a very comfortable and predictable FF. Yes it understeers, mostly when I was off the throttle mid corner, but the turn in and corner exit were very tight. I was especially impressed when I put the throttle down at just how much tighter the rotation was and how much giddy up the car had exiting corners. My favorite race was by far at Trial Mountain on SM tires. This car handled that course with ease and felt awesome. Really great job!
Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox2JZGTE
Thank you for sparing time to drive my replica tune :)
I enjoyed the FIT for racing in career, I'm glad you have the same experience. Hopefully the FIT will be as good in online races too :)

This is the 1st car that I posted on tuning database, I will post some more in the next few days taken from my garage. Most will be 450PP, 500PP and replica cars.
Back