Road America

Road America v2.0

Amazing recreation! Elevation seems perfect, and feels almost like the real thing (the only thing that felt wrong was the missing Covette overpass bridge). My family and I will be having tons of fun together on this track!
I have driven Road America in an E30 BMW for 4 race hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fwSSIP4xo

I tested this layout in the 2002, and it's fantastic. A nearly perfect reflection of the real thing.
Great track, the downhill runs and turns are tough to get right. A new appreciation for Road America! 2:06 lap in a GT3 is a real test.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for your review!
What a fabulous and unbeatable and unbelievable great track/update Patrick. Wow.
I envy what you can do now with your tracks, but I absolutely love it. I really recommend all of you to download this new updated track. It's so damn good✌
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks a lot for those warm words. It makes me really happy and proud that you like the update that much!
I really enjoy this track. Absolutely amazing how you have been able to hold the elevation steady, but at the same time enough up and downs in a very smooth way.
I recommend all to try this track. Enjoyable and fun.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the review!
many thanks - excellent job!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Your rating is much apreciated! Have fun racing.
Good job mate! Using the "Eifel" theme was a good idea ;)
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks. Other versions on Eifel flat may be more accurate but my creation is probably closer to the original elevation at least in parts.
Who cares if elevation changes aren't the same as real track? This is amazing and it's a lot of fun to drive here. Well done!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
I'm happy even the different elevation is being liked. Thanks for rating!
brilliant,very good :)
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the rate!
Thanks!! Very fun track!!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks a lot!
With the current version of the course creator (with no elevation control), it's impossible to create an accurate Road America.

However, this is the next best thing. While you might trace the track outline at Eifel flat, it won't give any of the feel of the real thing.

This, perhaps reaches about 30% of the original flavour of the track. Which is much, much greater than Eifel flat - which gives you 0%.

While T12 (Canada Corner), may not be 100% accurate, it certainly is in it's feel It's tricky to judge. Also, the scenery is well done: around the carousel there are trees and inner hill - just like the real thing.

Plus, this track adds it's own character, which is more than you say for any Eifel flat version.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the rating and the description of your impression. It was my goal to create a circuit with character knowing the orginal could only be represented in parts.
A great track for faster cars! T14 is so tricky!
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
That's right, T14 is really tricky, some other turns aswell. But I hope the challenge is fun! Thanks for rating the track.
Well done, very enjoyable. 👍
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the rating!
A great effort to recreate a track with the elevation changes. It is not exact but it is so much better than just a flat track. Lots of fun and good flow thoughout.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Your rating is much apreciated. I'm glad others like the elevation and flow of this creation too.
Nicely done and a really enjoyable drive - thanks.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for the rating, I apreciate that the track is being enjoyed!
Back