Resource icon

Roadster RS (NC) '07

Great tune bud,very predictable through the bends, great handling little car
Otaliema
Otaliema
Very glad to hear you enjoyed the car. It's big brother is just a much fun just a bit looser due the power change.
Drives really good. Very responsive and easy to throw power down at the exits.
just needed very small touches here and there to better fit my driving characteristics. Thumbs up.
Otaliema
Otaliema
Very glad to hear you enjoyed the car. It's big brother is just a much fun just a bit looser due the power change.
Nice job my friend!
Otaliema
Otaliema
Used it at the 450pp seasonal as well, very good balance on the big circle turn, i could floor it and never let go the throttle and she kept the same line, and on the red/blue turns it loves to slide there.

Good tune
Otaliema
Otaliema
I took her out in the new A-Spec Seasonals to get a feel for her. Wins the 450pp Cape Ring race by about a week and a half. A lot more fun and waaaaay more satisfied with the 500pp Apricot Hill race win! Very nice car to drive and very forgiving if she's pushed to far.

Superb tune!
Otaliema
Otaliema
Thank you much get used to it gonna be using it a lot once the testing gets going
Back