Rome Night

Rome Night Version 3.3

WOW! On natural terrain, this has to be the finest GT2 Rome Night replica possible.

My only slight criticism is the chicane after that long uphill straight feels a little to open through the entry. I know cutting the track made the GT2 track very open, I know it was super wide as well. But with the friendly Andalucia kerbs and your loosened interpretation of the corner, it's too much. Without kerb riding it would feel about right. The entry just doesn't require the drastic braking which is needed in GT2, due to its intense downhill gradient and the sharp inside barrier.

The exit phase of the chicane is spot on - as is the rest of the track. Even within the limits of natural terrain, the elevation is similar in those iconic areas.

Even the direction arrow billboards beside the track have been coerced into helpful positions for the ultra fast opening sweepers. 6:30am is dark enough but 6:32am gives a gorgeous sunrise in the line of sight.
Another great course. I didn't run this course enough in GT2 to remember it much, even though, this makes for some excellent races. Nice work!
BarneyA
BarneyA
thanks very much, please check out and rate my other tracks if you would be so kind
I don't play GT2, but I enjoy this course.
BarneyA
BarneyA
Thanks very much mabe.
Back